Saturday, May 19, 2007

What do my srange dreams mean?

I have been having some pretty weird dreams lately. I had a dream the other night that my friend and I were running away from the cops or something and my tooth came out of my mouth. Also on the roof of my mouth were these little segments of teeth that I was ripping off. It was like small sections of plastic stuck to the roof of my mouth.

Today I had a dream that I was driving and trying to park a bus. I dont even ride the bus let alone know how to drive one! Then I had passengers in the bus with me and we were rushing to a live BRAWL... we were suppose to be ready to fight from the time we exited the bus.

I heard that dreaming about teeth falling out is not a good sign. It means death or loss of a loved one. I hope this dream does not come true.

No comments: