Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Just Say HI!

There are so many online dating services out there and some actually charge you a fee. I remember I was on a site called mingle.com and they would charge me a monthly fee and to tell you the truth. I didn't really care for what I found.



Then I found justsayhi.com You can meet fun, attractive men or women with that share your same interests and it is all FREE! You can customize your search by age, location, gender and distance from where you live. Who says that love has to in the same state? I have heard of people hooking up through myspace. I mean how safe is that?

Just say Hi has a community forum where you can participate in a general discussion from "what excites you on the weekends" to sharing your favorite recipes. Anyone that knows me, knows that I LOVE food. It must be an island thing!

Justsayhi.com is such a relaxed, fun, dating community where you can meet over one thousand exciting, fun loving singles just like yourself.

1 comment:

Chan Mya Soe said...

thz: for your information, I'll join it :)