Saturday, May 19, 2007

My mother of convinience

A mother is so many things. I mean Hallmark made a living out of describing what a

mother is, was, and can be. I don't ever remember reading a card that said your

mother was a mother of convenience. My mother is only around to help when it is

convenient for her. When you ask her for help she is always too busy. She wants to

see the kids when she wants to see them and not when we want to come by and

visit.

She told me that if I don't like the kind of mother she has been than I can become a different mother to my own kids.

I try. I really do and I am so stubborn and spiteful towards my mother. I have not

talked to her in four years and now that she found out about my back she keeps

calling me. I will not answer her calls because she had 4 years to contact me. Now

she feels that maybe I may die or something so she wants to make peace or talk to

me. I just can't do it! I can't allow her to be my mother of her own convenience.

No comments: